Monday, March 26, 2012

Just a Quick Update

Jeremy called to update us on what is going on this morning. It seems the Owner of the retail space is having difficulty determining what the suite # is! Jeremy volunteered to drive to the space and figure it out from the other businesses' suite #s but they said they had already done that. For some reason, they were still having a problem. Hmmmmm.

The final lease agreement and our LLC documents need that suite number! We are hoping they figure it out today. Maurice, the contractor, is also waiting in the wings.

I am processing our First international order on the iPurl website this morning! I was wondering how long it would be before we started shipping overseas. COOL!!

I am expecting several large (5-6) boxes of merchandise this week - this would be the BEST part of being a shop owner. A large order from Lantern Moon is on its way. I am hoping it arrives today as I can hardly wait to see some of the things I ordered! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lantern Moon's things! Auracania's Huasco is also coming. I will start working to get everything up on the website as soon as it arrives. I will have to find a place to stack these boxes as "out of the way" as possible since Kim and kids are coming next week. I have been stacking everything in my yarn room/studio; that will work out okay as Matthew can sleep on the sofa.

In the meantime, I have been knitting a bunny. I will post some pics this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment