Thursday, March 29, 2012

Araucania's Huasco is Here

Huasco has arrived! Huasco is a new sock weight yarn from Araucania. A nice selection of patterns debuted also; it's not just for socks. I ordered this yarn back before Thanksgiving and it looks like it has been well worth the wait! It is beautiful. I spent the afternoon getting It on iPurl.us. The colors are beautiful and it has a great feel.

I am going to be comparing UPS shipping to the Post Office rates for the website. The US mail Priority rates just went up along with their flat rate prices. I think I can ship by weight with UPS for less. The UPS tracking and verified delivery are a BIG plus! It's a shame that the Post Office sells verified delivery but they can't tell you it was delivered to the right person. Shipping rates will continue to rise along with the gasoline prices.

I thought we would sign the lease today. Barbara is expecting the execution copy any time.

I am glad tomorrow is Friday......

No comments:

Post a Comment