Thursday, March 15, 2012

Big Cuddly Bunny


Even though there is a lot of work going on behind the scenes by some really super people, there isn't really anything shop related to report today. I did place a large Lantern Moon order yesterday. I want to be sure as much of it as possible comes in before opening day. I love all their stitch markers, tape measures, knitting baskets and silk bags! Lantern Moon has great stuff!

I have been wanting to knit bunnies. It is probaby due to the wonderful warm weather we are having and knowing Easter is right around the corner. I have found a couple of bunny patterns I really like and thought I would share them since it is the time we are all thinking about Easter baskets for children and grandchildren!

I like having bunnies on display at home from Valentine's Day thru Easter into Summer. Tucking one in a great Easter Basket Filled with pretty plants is a great display anywhere! This is BIG CUDDLY BUNNY and a free pattern with great instructions. Imagine this cute bunny knit in NORO or a great striping sock yarn!


Instructions for Big Cuddly Bunny can be found here. It is knit in chunky yarn but can be knit in any weight. I am knitting in NORO Taiyo. I will post pics of him soon.

Another bunny pattern coming tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment