Thursday, April 19, 2012

Shop Update

It amazes me that a few simple errands takes ALL afternoon. State Farm was my first stop, delivering information to get the shop and inventory insured. After a quick stop at the bank, I chased around trying to find which post office could give me the keys to the shop mailbox (pretty sure we are getting iPurl mail). Tomorrow, I have to go to the post office in Conroe. I stopped at the shop to make sure the electric meter had been installed and it had. State Farm asked me to take a few quick pics to help them out. I forgot to get the extra keys made.

Maurice and crew are almost finished. Shop is spic and span! Looks like they are waiting for carpet to be delivered. Everything looks great.

A few pics -

Just to the right of the black awning where the brown paper is in the windows. There will be a big iPurl sign up there soon!

Shop location
Liking the wall color!



InstaHot down on the floor for really fast hot water. A Keurig on the counter and I am good for the day. With a small table and chairs along with a fridge and microwave, the kitchen will be complete. Hoping to have room for a couple of tall shelves for storage.

 


Little double sink - I can guarantee there won't be much dish washing happening

 

Thinking the little fold down table we found at Round Top would be really cute in the kitchen. I am going to paint it. I can hear Joe now.....

 

1 comment: