Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Painting the China Hutch White

When you don't HAVE to paint, painting is fun. I can say I have always enjoyed painting. It makes everything brand spanking new AND whatever color you want it to be!

I am using a paint I have never used before. It has a great reputation and comes from overseas.

Annie Sloan Paint.



This is a cute small china hutch (we paid $150 - marked down from $350) that we are going to use to display yarn. (Joe and I broke the glass out of the front loading it into the back of the truck - saves me from having to tape off the glass before painting). We will replace the glass after its painted.


Some people (Joe) finds it painful when other people (me) paint over wood. I think it's cool to create new and pretty from old and ugly. All men seem to have this "thing" about wood.


Small china hutch getting painted

More pics coming as I paint. Walk thru is at 4pm today.

1 comment: