Monday, April 16, 2012

Cody from Knitting Fever, Inc

Joe and I met with Cody from Knitting Fever this afternoon! It Is fun to see all the new yarns - yarns that will be coming out for Fall. I really like having Joe's input and was so glad that he could join us. He gets me out of my "color box" as I tend to always lean toward the same colors (I have to remember to order blues!) I like hearing his ideas about yarns and colors -a male perspective. We ordered some basics like baby yarn and we ordered quite a bit of the FABULOUS new yarns. I think there are some totally new and fun yarn surprises in store for everyone this Fall.

Cody walked a few doors down to the shop with us! The plumbing for the kitchen is in place along with the cabinet/counter! The tile for the kitchen floor is in and ready to be laid. Maurice is waiting on the carpet to be delivered. We are still trying to get the electric meter installed. Entergy is scheduled to be out again on Thursday. Someone probably has to be there - I hate waiting for someone to show up! The telephone and Internet service is scheduled to be connected on the 30th - these two are very important to me! We are still pretty much on schedule. I plan to be working in the shop accepting deliveries, stocking, displays and pricing May 1st.

I plan to resume painting shop furniture tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment