Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday Shop Update

Joe and I left home early this afternoon to go by the shop to look at what's been accomplished. It had been awhile since Joe was there! We thought if Maurice and crew, by chance, had gotten the carpet installed; we would go pick up the knitting table and five chairs and bring them back to the shop. We got a BIG drop cloth and I am going to paint them there! (going to be so glad to get all the boxes of yarn and accoutrement out of my house! Perfect timing as we are having Pam and Family here for the weekend of Cinco de Mayo)

There was still no electricity at the shop but I know Maurice has that situation under control. The carpet was there but not installed. The last bit of painting had been completed. Work is a week+ ahead of schedule! Everything has been done very quickly and very well.


Maurice -always smiling

Maurice



Yesterday, Maurice's wife was with him and they let me snap their picture!

Maurice and his wife
 

This morning, the hutch and chair got second coats of paint. They look fabulous! I ran out of white paint and will have to get more Monday.

We stopped in at Anthropologie and got three beautiful pulls for the little hutch - one for the door and two for the drawer. I can't wait to get them on to see how they look.

We also got a router for WIFI. Best Buy said Comcast would bring one when they come out but Comcast told me I had to get one. I still have to get a phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment