Monday, April 9, 2012

The Monday After

After sleeping in, Bella and I have been sitting quietly on the loveseat this morning. We both are remembering all the fun that happened the last four days! There was so much on-the-go, talking, laughter, giggling children and good food that ended with Poppy getting a confetti egg cracked on top of his head!

Looking at our great furniture finds from Round Top, I am anxious to get started painting furniture. I painted the little hutch, down to the tiniest detail, in my sleep Saturday night so I know exactly what I want to do to it and what it's going to look like! It will display the Huasco yarns beautifully. Loretta had mentioned the Annie Sloan chalk paints on the drive to Round Top and I had previously Googled Annie Sloan, so I have decided to use it! That means actually getting dressed and leaving home today. Sigh. I know it will be worth it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment