Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Meeting with Maurice

We are moving along! I met with Maurice, the contractor, this afternoon. All the necessary selections of paint/wall color, trim, tile, carpet, counter tops have been made. He was surprised that I came with my paint chip in hand! I think most women know the colors they like to wear or have around them. Don't they?

It's going to be busy the rest of the week thru the weekend. Kim and family are coming in Thursday morning. Friday is always TexMex night. On Saturday, we are all going to Round Top to look for a table and chairs for the knitting area of the shop. I have a style of table in mind; hoping that we can find one (I also have a backup style). The chairs can be mix- match. We may be able to find some interesting shelving options. One thing for sure, you never know what you will find at Round Top!

Sunday, we are grilling and having an egg hunt for the three grandchildren that will be here - Matthew, Kayla and Audrey.

So, non- stop for the next few days. I will try and post pics as we go along. My bunnies still need eyes! Sigh......

Monday, I will be on the sofa knitting and catching up on all the "Grimms" I have recorded. I am really savoring the last few days that I have being at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment