Wednesday, May 9, 2012

YARN

All the yarn that Joe and I have been ordering has started coming in. This is the definitely the fun part of having a yarn shop - yarn company reps coming to the shop showing you all the new yarns for the coming season. (the other fun part for me is simply teaching people to knit). All the other things that go along with a shop are definitely work!

Pictured is a recent delivery. Can you ever have enough NORO? I remember the first time I saw Silk Garden; it continues to be a favorite. NORO doesn't come with a barcode on each skein. Of all the yarns, I would have thought yarn from Japan would be barcoded.

Yarn
Two big items were checked off my To Do List today. A security/alarm contract is in place and a system is being installed. I had an appointment with another sign company and a proposal will be coming soon. Those were the last two big items on my list.

Tomorrow, the architect is coming by to drop off permits and drawings. I will call and make an appointment with the rep for the software we plan to use for checkout and inventory. Friday, I may actually get to knit something.

2 comments:

  1. SOCK YARN I LOVE SOCK YARN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love sock yarn too! I am very excited about NORO Taiyo sock yarn! There are 8 new colors! It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete