Tuesday, May 1, 2012

First Day at the Shop

Yesterday was my first day working at the shop. I had to be there at 8am for Comcast (I am not a morning person - I had to leave home at 7am). Phone is in and Internet is on - two absolute necessities for working there. The air conditioning guy showed up also. I was so glad to see him that I could have hugged him! I need the electrician to show up and fix the electric problem in the bathroom so we can turn on the light. (it's not easy to potty in absolute darkness)

I am loading up the Highlander every day now - its like moving on a small scale with a lot of yarn thrown in!

Bella and I are having separation anxiety. Joe says it will get better.

 

2 comments:

  1. I suggest you do what a lot of owners do, bring Bella to work.

    ReplyDelete