Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mail Box Keys

So far, it's been a nice morning. Got a few more things on the To Do List done. Waiting to see if UPS stops by - really thinking tomorrow will be delivery day - there are two very large shipments on the way. I have two packages to go out in today's mail - just realized I have absolutely no idea where I put the mail box key! I remember getting the keys at the Conroe Post Office a couple of weeks ago. It's a blank after that! I am going to have to say the St Anthony's prayer to find it, I am sure. I can't put my mail in the drop box without the darn key!

Tomorrow is my Knit Group. I will have to start something to knit - probably something for shop display. It will be nice to see everyone.

Joe had two wisdom teeth pulled this AM. I hope he is resting/sleeping and not out doing something like working in the garden. He will be here tomorrow putting shelves together. (he's gonna be doing that for a while). I will probably be painting chairs....

No comments:

Post a Comment