Sunday, May 20, 2012

Astros' Game

We took a break this weekend and went to the Astro's game. Always enjoying a good ball game, whether the Astros win or lose, we were rewarded with a win! Houston's pitching shut down the Rangers' big hitters! It was great fun to watch. The Rangers fans around us seemed surprised that Houston's rookies handed them a loss! A few pics to share - (the pics look dark but it wasn't - taken with my iPhone)

 

This is my favorite picture - the camera doesn't show the detail of all the bright colors throughout the seats!

Minute Maid Park with the afternoon sun streaming I
 

The big glass wall

 

Our view for the game

We were on the second level club section - a nice place to be. There are waiters that take your food/drink orders and bring it to you so you don't have to miss anything! I think my favorite seats are still the field boxes though.

 

The scoreboard is great to watch

 

I purchased MLB 2012 before we left for the game. I like to listen to the game - there is no play-by-play in the park. I plugged in my ear buds thinking Joe could listen to one and I could listen to the other. A good plan in theory BUT Milo was a batter behind actual play! No good! I was disappointed and I hope that improves. Joe is going to be working the next few months near Minute Maid and we are planning to go to some Friday games.

 

And finally, our Nolan Ryan bobble head on the mantle -

(we saw several people go thru the door, get their bobble head and go out the door. They probably bought the cheapest ticket available to get in and get the bobble head. Wish I had done that for a couple of bobble heads I wanted last year - like Pudge Rodriguez - on of my favs.)



3 comments:

  1. Bs system solution in Delhi provides the best solution for laptop repair. Our experienced engineers take complete care and responsibility for your device and provide you a high-quality solution. The Lenovo Laptop Technical support is available for all range of customers. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU MAY CALL -9891868324, 9643406897, and 9643409808
    laptop service in Delhi
    laptop reparing center in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bs system solution in Delhi provides the best solution for laptop repair. Our experienced engineers take complete care and responsibility for your device and provide you a high-quality solution. The Lenovo Laptop Technical support is available for a range of customers. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU MAY CALL -9891868324, 9643406897, and 9643409808.
    multi brand laptop repairing in Mumbai
    Best laptop repairing center in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete