Tuesday, March 25, 2014

More Packing

We have rented an apartment and today all utilities along with phone, cable and Internet have been arranged to be turned off here and turned on there! That's the part everybody dreads doing as it usually requires a lot of time.

I've spent the last two days organizing and packing. When the house went back on the market before Thanksgiving, we had to put some things away (back into closets) for the time being. Now, I'm dragging those bins and boxes back out for Joe to haul to storage. It seems as though the hall closet will never be empty. It is getting close. Some things just don't fit well into a box! At the end of the day, EVERYTHING has to go into a box. I keep telling myself, JUST PUT IT IN A BOX!

This weekends efforts -

And - holiday decoration bins that had been stashed away

We are already getting tired of eating out so, I cooked this evening. A Pinterest recipe for Creamy Tomato and Spinach Pasta along with an HEB rotisserie chicken. It was good!

I have a hard time cooking for two. I will be having this for lunch the remainder of the week. It's a good thing I liked it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment