Monday, August 6, 2012

A Quiet Day Away from iPurl

I am enjoying a nice, quiet day off on this beautiful Monday morning. Yes, I am still puttering around in my PJs, enjoying an iced coffee. The deer have been in the back yard showing off a new addition to their family. What a beautiful little thing! God made so much beauty for us to enjoy every day. Sometimes i have to remind myself to get quiet enough to see it.

 

 

I have done a couple of iPurl things this morning. iPurl has such energy already that she can't be totally ignored on my day off! It seems we are experiencing growing pains already.

People are always asking me what I am knitting. It is nice that they are interested. For the most part, I have been knitting shop displays that reflect yarns and patterns that are in the shop. At this moment, I am finishing up some baby bibs to update pictures for my pattern, The Perfect Baby Bib, on Ravelry. It will also be available in the shop (back by the Ultra Pima cotton) and it is a free pattern. Taking advantage of the timing, I have knit a few extra for a friend that has a new baby boy!

I am also trying to finish up the teapot cozy for the NORO display! When that is completed, I am starting a small Wonderful Wallaby in Cascade's Ultra Pima for display and a refresher for me for the upcoming Wonderful Wallaby KAL. The display will be a beautiful red (Christmas is around the corner) with a stripe of turquoise in the ribbing. The Wallaby I will be knitting for the KAL will be for Alexis since I haven't knit anything for her in quite awhile.

Joe finished his Chevron scarf in Iro. It is truly something to behold! I thought it was in NORO's accessories book but it is is not - YIKES - I need to order the book it is in! I blocked it for himBefore taking it to the shop. I forgot to take pictures of it before I left the shop Saturday. I will take pictures tomorrow and post them. A shopper bought two hanks of Huasco in colors that are in Joe's scarf because she thought they were so beautiful together. Inspiration comes from many different directions!

 

A quick snap of a trio of bibs

 

I am adding a cute garter stitch version to the pattern.

7 comments:

  1. Bs system solution in Delhi provides the best solution for laptop repair. Our experienced engineers take complete care and responsibility for your device and provide you a high-quality solution. The Lenovo Laptop Technical support is available for all range of customers. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU MAY CALL -9891868324, 9643406897, and 9643409808
    laptop repairing center in Delhi
    best laptop service center in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bs system solution in Delhi provides the best solution for laptop repair. Our experienced engineers take complete care and responsibility for your device and provide you a high-quality solution. The Lenovo Laptop Technical support is available for all range of customers. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU MAY CALL -9891868324, 9643406897, and 9643409808
    laptop service in Delhi
    laptop reparing center in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Klever Trade is a new-generation online stock trading platform which will change the way you trade forever. Klever Trade is a new-generation online stock trading platform which will change the way you trade forever. 02614245940
    How to trade in algo
    Best api for algo trading

    ReplyDelete
  4. We always attempt to keep international standards in our vending machines to give the superior quality and taste of natural tea and coffee to our customers and users. We are one of the well-known providers of Coffee Machine in Gurgaon. 09873633436
    Coffee Vending Machine in gurgaon
    Vending Machine in Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are planning to take the CELPIP test and looking forward to achieve your highest score, then there is great chances our course can really help you achieve your desired score in all four modules. In fact more than 85% of our students have achieved their dream score through our live online sessions.
    celpip training near me
    celpip training center near me

    ReplyDelete
  6. T-shaped front points are designed for excellent penetration of hard ice and comfort on mixed terrain, while providing solid purchase in snow
    Petzl ICE AXES Quark price in Mumbai
    Petzl CRAMPONS Sarken price in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete