Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday

I am headed out fairly early this morning. (I usually head out late morning since we work late in the shop) Business cards are ready to be picked up. Last week, Pier One had a cute dressmaker's form on display. I looked it over, decided to think about it and left. When Joe stopped to pick it up on his way home; it had been sold! They were happy to order one for us and it should be in.

I have been brainstorming about a good way to showcase a LOT of small-packaged, amazing knitting newness! Maybe an old cosmetic travel case? I'm putting it in my subconscious mind to help me watch for something unusual. They are small and look lost on a shelf but they are definitely worthy of a better look.

Today, I need to figure out printing barcodes for the items that don't have one. I am sure it will be fairly simple. There are a lot more of those items than I thought there would be. I also have barcodes on products from Chile that don't scan - I think I can manually put the numbers in and print the barcode so it will scan. I stocked up on blank labels that are barcode size yesterday.

Joe finished painting the knit group table in old white. Looks really good! It needs about 3 coats of wax and it's ready! I'm going to pick up the drop cloth and put some of the painted chairs in place and see how it looks.

This coming week, I will be going over some backorders and calling to see if they will be able to deliver in the next 2 weeks. If not, those orders will be cancelled and replaced with orders from yarn companies that can deliver sooner. These are orders for basic yarns such as baby yarns and cotton. There are many new yarns on order that will be coming in all the way thru October and November but we still have to have the basics.

Everybody make it a Great Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Bs system solution in Delhi provides the best solution for laptop repair. Our experienced engineers take complete care and responsibility for your device and provide you a high-quality solution. The Lenovo Laptop Technical support is available for a range of customers. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU MAY CALL -9891868324, 9643406897, and 9643409808.
    multi brand laptop repairing in Mumbai
    Best laptop repairing center in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete